JCARRION is a company focused on refrigerated transport born in 1980 to meet the increasing need to export fresh produce from the South of Spain.
of an established company
At first, all activities were focused on road transport. Since then, and thanks to a constant growth, other activities were added: logistic services and a service station for professionals.
These are the milestones of JCARRION.
- Transportes JCARRION is born. It is initially dedicated to road transport and export of fresh produce to European markets.
- JCARRION also opens an operation centre in order to develop their consolidation.
- JCARRION creates a logistics unit to satisfy the demand for this complementary service. Almetir is also founded as a service area designed for transport professionals.
- Carrión Expedition is founded in Cluj Napoca, Romania, with a focus on international transport.
- A new sales office in Dortmund, Germany, is established as part of the international expansion of JCARRION.
- Refurbishment of the JCARRION logistic centre in Huelva (with temperature-controlled warehouse) and Murcia (sales office).
- Setting up of JCARRION Centres in Lerida (logistics centre with temperature-controlled warehouse), Valencia (sales office) and Navarra (sales office).
- Setting up of a JCARRION sales office in Cadiz and of an operation centre in Zweibrücken, Germany. Besides, Carrión Expedition expands its activities with the local offices in Bucharest, Arad and Galati.